Many thanks for all the messages I received from people after my last post. I truly appreciate the support extended by each and every one of you. If I haven’t responded to your email as yet, please bear with me, I will get back to you pronto.
There’s tons of it to pass on.
- Airbnb have opened up my calendar and I'm booked up until the end of October. This is a great relief to me.
- I’ve been loading my books on Draft 2 Digital which means they’re available for all e-readers and not just Kindle. This is long overdue so I’m very glad I finally got that squared away.
- I’ve also finally gone ‘wide’ for my paperbacks so can approach local independent bookshops and libraries to stock my books.
- I’m working on a short book as part of the Deed series. It will be exclusive to members of my mailing list. That should be done by mid October and with my subscribers once I convert it to an epub and mobi doc. I will also provide a pdf if people prefer that.
- I’m well into the final edit of The Witch Adoption Project. My ART will receive their ARCs in early October if not sooner. If you like children’s fantasy fiction and want to join that please drop me a line.
- Here is the proposed front cover for the above. I would love feedback on it. Don’t be shy!
CatCHING & Ebony Horse Club
of the Zoo Nation poetry collection continue
to be slow but steady. I’ll update you on how much is going to the respective
charities in my next post. If you want to buy a copy just click on the cover